Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

ipod transfer

greetings
i've made a little movie in iMovie HD and when i tried to share it to my iPod it gives me a error message...

"Please make sure that iTunes is properly installed, that your project disk has write permission, and that you have enough disk space. (Error 0)."

I have all things right. i've checked!

Thanks

Powermac G5 dual 1,8Ghz Mac OS X (10.4.2) U2 iPod 30Gb

Posted on Jun 21, 2006 5:19 AM

7 replies

Mar 21, 2007 6:11 AM in response to iciclesteve

I've got the same problem. I've tried repairing all disk permissions, I've made sure all of the applications are up to date, and the drive in question has over 200 GB free.

I've been able to share to iPod with no problem in previous versions of iMovie, so I'm wondering if it's a glitch in the most recent version.

MacBook Pro Mac OS X (10.4.8) iMovie 6.0.3

Mar 21, 2007 6:44 AM in response to SDIllini

That was it! I just bought a new MacBook Pro, and for some reason, a lot of things in the Home folder did not transfer from my old computer the way they should have. At your suggestion, I opened the home folder and realised there was no "Movies" folder. I created a new folder, named it "Movies," and it converted to the iLife "Movies" folder with the clapboard icon on its own. I tried to share the movie with iPod again, and it worked just fine.

Thanks!

ipod transfer

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.