Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

can't get scrabble via fb to sync with ipod

I have an ipod touch that ran fine until recently. I have FB on it and Words with Friends is synched between the ipod and my computer but Scrabble is not. The ipod doesn't seem to recognize my scrabble FB games. When I try to log in via FB, the window just keeps bouncing back and forth between FB and Scrabble (via game center and NOT the same as the scrabble on my lapto

MacBook Pro, Mac OS X (10.6.8)

Posted on Sep 11, 2013 10:46 AM

9 replies

Apr 2, 2014 3:02 PM in response to Donna Penn

It worked for a while with my first post. But now I have not been able to log in to facebook scrabble. I have an original account but it only let me play scrabble with orginal but not with facebook friends.So far Words with Friends sync with facebook friends. I have ipod 4th generation. We have problem because we have three companies involved Apple,Facebook and EA. Neither one has given a solution to this problem.with scrabble.

Apr 2, 2014 3:14 PM in response to Donna Penn

We ended up dumping all the games on the ipod and started new ones with contacts list and he is using his iphone for scrabble and words with friends . It would be nice if they fixed it. I spent way too many hours on it. and eais horrible to deal with and Apple says contact facebook and tell thm it wont' sync, I did that 10 time and they didn't fix anything so my daughter in law said try starting games thorugh contact list on iphone. So not using ipod touch as it doesn't work and apple couldn't tell me much

Apr 2, 2014 4:24 PM in response to Donna Penn

Threre is a game call Word Chums that you can get for free from the apple store. It is simular to scrabble and word with friends. It has a few pluses like giving the definition of the word and help finding the best word. It only works on tabs,ipods and iphones. But for now it works on ipod 4th generation. And you can pay with your facebook friends. I hope this help.

can't get scrabble via fb to sync with ipod

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.