Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Does the new Epson Printer Software Update 2.15.1 cure the problem causing printing failure in Update 2.15?

Does the new Apple Epson Printer Software Update 2.15.1 @ 30.9 MB cure the printing failure problems caused by the earlier Update 2.15?. I have been warned not to download the earlier Update. I am not sure I should download the newer Update for fear of the possible problem (some kind of bug) again locking out all attempts to print.

iMac G5 (17-inch), Mac OS X (10.6.8)

Posted on Sep 11, 2013 5:12 PM

4 replies

Sep 11, 2013 5:46 PM in response to lawyerbk

I have been warned not to download the earlier Update.

By whom? 😕 For the record, I have owned Epson printers/scanners for years & have never had an issue w/any of their updates/upgrades. I have no clue what your topic is talking about. Please clarify.

I am not sure I should download the newer Update for fear of the possible problem (some kind of bug) again locking out all attempts to print.

Why don't you contact Epson about your concerns since it's their product your worried about?

User uploaded file

Does the new Epson Printer Software Update 2.15.1 cure the problem causing printing failure in Update 2.15?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.