Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

is it safe when using finger scan on iPhone 5s?

I have plan to buy the new iPhone 5s with new feature Finger Scan, but I just worry about this function because when I fall in sleep and other people take my hand and scan my finger, my data will read with them. This will good and safe or there's another secure way beside this finger scan?

Thank you

iPhone 5, Finger scan

Posted on Sep 12, 2013 2:17 AM

10 replies

Sep 12, 2013 4:28 AM in response to 61ENES34

61ENES34 wrote:

It will only recognises you because at your fingers you see some lines. Some lines are not connected so the fingerprint sensor finds this disconnected places at your finger. Then it will saves that. So anyone can open. (Without you 😉). Good Luck!

This does not make sense in English. You may want to consider reposting in your native language.

Best of luck.

Sep 12, 2013 6:36 AM in response to oned0811

That would be the result of a series of bad choices on your part. 1) Getting so drunk you don't know what you're doing. 2) Falling asleep without properly taking care of your things. 3) Seriously bad choices in friends.

Use a complex passcode. Then, when you're drunk, you won't remember it, won't be able to get into your phone and will therefore not send the highly inappropriate text messages you would otherwise have sent. It will also be harder for your "friends" to guess. 😁

Best of luck.

is it safe when using finger scan on iPhone 5s?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.