Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Is it possible to have two apple loans under one account?

So back in June my mum took up apple finance so I could get a macbook and pay her each month (I was under 18 at the time and have no credit history) and that went through within a minute no issues..

Now I face another issue, I want the new iphone 5s but still within my current iphone 5 contract I can't get out of but that aside my question is:

Is it possible to have two apple loans under one bank account? (the iphone one being much smaller than the existing mac loan)

If not, I'll simply have to save up £700.

Thanks~

iPhone 5

Posted on Sep 12, 2013 5:05 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 12, 2013 5:14 AM

Cannot see why not. If Apple has doubts about the payment they would check with the bank. If not it would just go ahead. A finance agreement is what it suggests. You buy the goods; your bank pays the monthly payment; subject you funding your account.

6 replies

Sep 12, 2013 8:43 AM in response to babowa

Hi babowa,

The reference to two Apple loans led me to believe it was two Apple finance deals in conjunction with, for example, a Barclays Bank tie-up as we appear to have here in the UK. As you suggest, the payment is a matter between the poster and his mom, but I think that behind all this is the question of whether the poster's mom can have two separate accounts in this way. Which of course, she can.

Is it possible to have two apple loans under one account?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.