Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

IAP Sandbox error: payment info verification required

I am testing my app against IAP sandbox, but it suddenly started asking for payment info verification. (I'm running this on simulator)

Eroror message:

Verification Required

Before you can make purchases, you must tap Continue to verify your payment info.

[Environment: Sandbox]

---

I was successfully using this test account to test IAP until a few days ago.

Is anyone seeing the same problem?

In-app purchasing-OTHER, iOS 6.1.4

Posted on Sep 12, 2013 9:02 AM

25 replies

Sep 12, 2013 3:36 PM in response to Barum Rho

Same problem here, i hav created almost 10 test user accounts in itunesconnect now with no luck, i always sign out of the app store on the device before running the app for test, then use the test user log in when testing the iap in the app itself, but keeps saying the same thing.

Error message:

Verification Required

Before you can make purchases, you must tap Continue to verify your payment info.

[Environment: Sandbox]

Sep 12, 2013 9:35 PM in response to chrisraz

I'm also experiencing his issue. I've tried recommendations from across the web, including creating 3 new accounts, signing out from Settings, restarting the device, uninstalling and clean-building the app, verifying and not verifying test account users - nothing is working.

It's extremely frustrating! IAP has never been easy to test and now it seems like they've screwed up completely.

Sep 13, 2013 2:28 AM in response to KSC2013

Having exactly the same problem here - all of yesterday was getting the payment info request, and today it is doing the same thing.

Tried everything from uninstalling the app and testflight, and even in a fit of desperation reset my device entirely to make sure there was no cached provisioning information anywhere. Then created new test users in iTunes Connect and ran into the same issue, after following all the guides on how to do it (new test account, not signed into store etc).

This is completely halting our development, which is massively frustrating.

Sep 16, 2013 2:36 AM in response to pt-lifecake

try to register a fresh test user for the USA. Don't verify the eMail address. (My eMail doen't exist at all)

Log out under settings. Delete the app. start it via xcode and login with your new user within the app.

(Maybe it say that you are not located in the USA and it opens the browser) Close and start it again.

After this process it worked for me with the new user.

All the best.

IAP Sandbox error: payment info verification required

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.