Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Preordered album, downloaded, not in library? Help!!

I recently preordered an album on iTunes and I followed the instructions to download it etc. but before I downloaded it it said purchased but now it says the price? I think if I've bought it it should say play? (On iTunes Store) it is not in my library either and I have still payed for the album!

iPad, iTunes

Posted on Sep 12, 2013 1:18 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 14, 2013 1:29 PM

Hello Coleman1234,

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities!

If the album is showing now that you need to pay for it again, I would report this issue with the purchase to the iTunes Store directly with this article:

How to report an issue with your iTunes Store, App Store, Mac App Store, or iBooks Store purchase

http://support.apple.com/kb/ht1933

To report an issue with your iTunes Store, App Store, Mac App Store, or iBooks Store purchase, follow these steps:

1. Find the email receipt for your purchase.
  2. Click Report a Problem under the app that is having the issue.
  3. When prompted, enter the Apple ID and password you used to purchase the item, then click Report a Problem.
  4. Click Report a Problem next to the item you are having an issue with.
  5. From the Choose Problem dropdown menu, choose the appropriate issue.
  6. Follow the onscreen instructions and—if prompted—type a description of the problem into the text field.
  7. Click Submit to have your issue reviewed.

Cheers,

Sterling

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 14, 2013 1:29 PM in response to Coleman1234

Hello Coleman1234,

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities!

If the album is showing now that you need to pay for it again, I would report this issue with the purchase to the iTunes Store directly with this article:

How to report an issue with your iTunes Store, App Store, Mac App Store, or iBooks Store purchase

http://support.apple.com/kb/ht1933

To report an issue with your iTunes Store, App Store, Mac App Store, or iBooks Store purchase, follow these steps:

1. Find the email receipt for your purchase.
  2. Click Report a Problem under the app that is having the issue.
  3. When prompted, enter the Apple ID and password you used to purchase the item, then click Report a Problem.
  4. Click Report a Problem next to the item you are having an issue with.
  5. From the Choose Problem dropdown menu, choose the appropriate issue.
  6. Follow the onscreen instructions and—if prompted—type a description of the problem into the text field.
  7. Click Submit to have your issue reviewed.

Cheers,

Sterling

Preordered album, downloaded, not in library? Help!!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.