Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can I trade my ipod charger in for a new one ?

When I bought my ipod it of course came with a charging cord. But it also had a bulk in in that I knew eventually was going to make the skin peel on it . Now , as I predicted , the skin is peeled on it and there is a short in it . My question is , dies my 1 year warranty cover the accessories if they're defective?

iPod 5th generation charging cord-OTHER, iOS 6.1.3

Posted on Sep 12, 2013 4:11 PM

1 reply

Sep 14, 2013 9:56 AM in response to Khenya

Hello Khenya

Yes, your warranty does cover the accessories that come with it.

Apple One (1) Year Limited Warranty - Non-iOS iPOD

http://www.apple.com/legal/warranty/products/nios-ipod-english-row.html

WHAT IS COVERED BY THIS WARRANTY?

Apple warrants the Apple-branded iPod hardware product and accessories contained in the original packaging ("Apple Product") against defects in materials and workmanship when used normally in accordance with Apple's published guidelines for a period of ONE (1) YEAR from the date of original retail purchase by the end-user purchaser ("Warranty Period"). Apple's published guidelines include but are not limited to information contained in technical specifications, user manuals and service communications.

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities.

Regards,

-Norm G.

Can I trade my ipod charger in for a new one ?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.