Skip navigation

pdfs are blank

151 Views 2 Replies Latest reply: Sep 16, 2013 9:17 AM by Chrissy52 RSS
Chrissy52 Calculating status...
Currently Being Moderated
Sep 12, 2013 3:59 PM

Hi

I have a MacBook Air and use Safari, I think I was able to download and print pdfs before but now I cannot do it with some sites, I have looked at the answer to similar question & looked in Library/internet plug-ins but don't have the Adobe PDF plug-in, have these 5 items in there -

nsIQTScriptablePlugin.xpt : QuickTime Plugin.plugin : Quartz%20Composer.webplugin/ : Silverlight.plugin/ : JavaAppletPlugin.plugin/

I had 2 Adobe icons in my application folder and as per the instructions on answer I read, I clicked both of these to unistall them, tried to download new version of Adobe but although it seems to download I can never find it to click and install it.

Any help with this would be appreciated because I have spent several hours trying to sort it myself and do not have much technical ability in this area.

Thanks

Chrissy

iPad
  • Carolyn Samit Level 10 Level 10 (84,125 points)
    Currently Being Moderated
    Sep 12, 2013 8:13 PM (in response to Chrissy52)

Chrissy ...

Go to /Library then open the Internet Plug-Ins (Disabled folder)

If you see Flash Player.plugin there, move it to /LIbrary/Internet Plug-Ins folder.

Actions

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Legend

• This solved my question - 10 points
  • This helped me - 5 points
This site contains user submitted content, comments and opinions and is for informational purposes only. Apple disclaims any and all liability for the acts, omissions and conduct of any third parties in connection with or related to your use of the site. All postings and use of the content on this site are subject to the Apple Support Communities Terms of Use.