Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can the phone be used with prepaid plans from Verizon? Or with pay go plans from AT&T?

I am interested in an iPhone 5C but prefer to use a prepaid service from either Verizon or ATT. Since buying the phone means I own it outright, why don't the buying options include selecting a prepaid or no-contract plan? It just makes sense that now that the iPhone is available to a new demographic with less money for the usual iPhone, it only makes sense to make the phone available for pre-paid plans. Thank you.

iPhone 5

Posted on Sep 13, 2013 5:04 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 13, 2013 5:07 AM

AT&T wants every iPhone user on their network under contract. I know Verizon will permit the iPhone 4 & 4S on their network using a pre-paid plan. As to the 5C, you need to call Verizon & ask. The best carrier for pre-paid plans is T-Mobile...they'll welcome you with open arms.

1 reply

Can the phone be used with prepaid plans from Verizon? Or with pay go plans from AT&T?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.