Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have Iphone 4S with IOS 6.1.3. I set up my phone to sync using the setup wizard for Yahoo. I receive my emails and contacts to my Iphone just fine, but contact that are added to my Iphone are not synced to my Yahoo contacts.

I have an Iphone 4S with IOS 6.1.3. I set my phone up to sync my email and contacts to my Yahoo account. I used the Iphone setup wizard. If I add a contact into Yahoo, it will sync to my Iphone. But if I add a contact to my Iphone, it will not sync to Yahoo. I tried setting up a new account by adding a CardDAV account onto my Iphone, but when I try doing this, I get a message saying that account verification has failed. Any suggestions?

iPhone 4S, iOS 6.1.3

Posted on Sep 13, 2013 1:55 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 13, 2013 3:59 PM

check in settings, mail contacts and calendars and scroll until you see contacts, check the default account

4 replies

I have Iphone 4S with IOS 6.1.3. I set up my phone to sync using the setup wizard for Yahoo. I receive my emails and contacts to my Iphone just fine, but contact that are added to my Iphone are not synced to my Yahoo contacts.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.