Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Recover osx documents thru Boot Camp?? HELP PLEASE

I´ve just installed windows 7 with bootcamp. Now i cant boot osx anymore. When i start my mac, the apple logo shows up, then a loadingbar underneath. When the loadingbar is full, the mac turns off. What to do? And of course i didnt remember to backup my mac -.-´

I noticed that i can enter the osx partition thru ¨my computer¨ in boot camp, but there is no documents there of course, just program files. So anyone know if there is anyway i can recover any of my osx documents? Got some garageband and iMovie projects and some pictures i would like to save...

MacBook Pro (13-inch Mid 2010)

Posted on Sep 13, 2013 2:49 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 14, 2013 4:53 AM

I would try to reset the pram

http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1379

your user docs would be under

/Users/<YOUR USER NAME>/

what sub dirs under your user dir depend on the app the document is for

5 replies

Sep 14, 2013 6:38 AM in response to bobwild

Yes sure, thats not the problem. It automatically boots in osx, if i want to boot windows, then i hold down the option key. And it doesnt matter if i try to booth osx just by powering up the mac, or by holding down the option key and choosing osx, the same thing happens.. But im going to try the pram thingy, and see if that works.

Recover osx documents thru Boot Camp?? HELP PLEASE

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.