2 Replies Latest reply: Sep 14, 2013 4:11 AM by markystar
markystar Level 1 Level 1 (0 points)

i just tried to updates my apps in itunes and itunes said my password was wrong, but it wasn't. when i tried to reset the password, it asked me for my birthday. of course, i know my own birthday but it said that was incorrect

this is the warning i got:

The authentication information provided does not match our records. Please verify your personal information and try again.

i tried the e-mail reset and nothing came, so maybe the registered e-mail was also changed. because of that, i can't proceed with resetting my password. there's no way i have my password and birthday wrong.

what can i do about tis?

• 1. Re: I think my iTunes account has been hacked
    renstarr Level 3 Level 3 (580 points)

You can contact the Account Security Team.

1. Go to :  http://www.apple.com/support/itunes/account/

2.  Scroll down to "Account Security" part then click on "Get account support" link.

3. When the page loads, select "Password and Security Questions".

4. Click on "Forgotten Apple ID Security Questions" or "Lost or Forgotten Apple ID Password"

5. On the next screen, you can choose to call Apple Support now or have them call you later about your account.

• 2. Re: I think my iTunes account has been hacked
    markystar Level 1 Level 1 (0 points)

i'm in japan so i don't think they have that service. and even if they did, it would be in japanese (i speak english

when i tried to fill it out, it rejects my japanese phone number and the time zones are all for north america.

there seems to be no other way to contact the team besides telephone.