Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Bulk process RAW custom preset

How do I apply a RAW preset to a batch of photos?

MacBook Pro (15-inch Mid 2010), OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.2)

Posted on Sep 14, 2013 4:57 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 14, 2013 9:54 AM

1. Use Lift & Stamp. The "RAW Fine Tuning" should show up

2. I think if you save it as the default you can use "Photos➞Reprocess Original".

4 replies

Oct 20, 2013 6:27 AM in response to ozdude

In what way does batch applying the preset not work? Please explain in more detail.

When I use "Lift & Stamp" like Kirby recommended, to lift the selected raw fine tuning, and select the raw fine tuning in the "Lift & Stamp" HUD, and then select a batch of images at once and stamp the setting, all images will show the same raw fine tuning settings.

Or can it be, that you have the flag "Primary only" enabled? Then only the first selected image will be stamped. Then disable "Primary Only" in the "Edit" menu.

Oct 20, 2013 6:41 AM in response to léonie

OK so I have lots of albums, and what I've been trying to do is to go into each album, and try to bulk process somehow. I didn't quite get the idea of lifting and stamping previously.

Now I have applied the custom RAW tuning to one image, and then stamped to everything in my photo library, rather than by album, that seems to work.

Bulk process RAW custom preset

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.