Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I recover deleted emails from Microsoft Outlook?

Is there anyway to recover deleated emails using microsoft outlook 2011 for Mac? I accidently deleated a couple of emails that now I wish I did not permently delete. I have tried looking in and around the folders where I might have put them but I didn't see them. Any other suggestions on what I can do to retrive them?

MacBook Pro (15-inch Mid 2010), Mac OS X (10.6.8)

Posted on Sep 14, 2013 11:09 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 16, 2014 4:14 AM

If you have deleted emails from Microsoft Outlook account and it got removed from “Deleted Item folder” as well then you don’t need to worry as there is one utility named Outlook PST emails recovery tool provided to recover deleted emails from Outlook without losing or altering any information. You can restore all deleted Outlook items by employing this data recovery application.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 16, 2014 4:14 AM in response to joshuahughes11

If you have deleted emails from Microsoft Outlook account and it got removed from “Deleted Item folder” as well then you don’t need to worry as there is one utility named Outlook PST emails recovery tool provided to recover deleted emails from Outlook without losing or altering any information. You can restore all deleted Outlook items by employing this data recovery application.

How do I recover deleted emails from Microsoft Outlook?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.