Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Themes for aperture

Hi, I have recently purchased Aperture and Themes for aperture. However, I do not see the additional 105 themes inside the Aperture software, can anyone here advise?

Secondly, how do we tell whether the Aperture software which purchased from AppStore is the latest Aperture 3?

Regards

Roy

Aperture 3, OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.5)

Posted on Sep 15, 2013 2:47 AM

9 replies

Sep 15, 2013 3:52 AM in response to Roy Chau

Hi, I have recently purchased Aperture and Themes for aperture. However, I do not see the additional 105 themes inside the Aperture software, can anyone here advise?

Have you run the installer? After purchasing "Themes For Aperture" you should find an app with the same name in your Applications folder. Run it to install the themes you want to use.

The App Store will or should always show you the latest Aperture version, and only, if it is compatible with your system. If you recently bought Aperture, you should now be running Aperture 3.4.5.

Regards

Léonie

Sep 16, 2013 7:17 AM in response to léonie

Well put. (I'm about to finish upgrading my on-line portfolio to a more expensive gallery hosting site in order to remove more distractions. My goal is to show the pictures, not the packaging, be it a site or a slideshow.)

leonieDF wrote:

Lastly, can we purchase additional slideshow themes for Aperture 3? thks

I don't know of any third-party slideshow themes, sorry. I usually use the basic themes anyway - I do not want the slideshow effects to distract from my photos 😉

Kirby, do you know of additional themes?

I don't. Does Aperture now have all the ones that were available in iPhoto? Iirc, iPhoto used to have a couple that Aperture did not. I'm sure that there are many slideshow programs available outside of Aperture -- cgwebster may have to use one of them if a plug-in isn't available for the look s/he wants.

Themes for aperture

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.