Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I transfer video from ipad to macbook pro

How do I transfer video from my iPad to my MacBook Pro?

iPod touch (2nd generation)

Posted on Sep 15, 2013 9:42 AM

3 replies

Sep 16, 2013 7:30 AM in response to MeSwolf

Hi MeSwolf,

You can do it wirelessly with Dropbox. The Dropbox app has a very cool auto-upload process that will automatically upload photos and videos from the iPad Camera Roll to Dropbox.

1. First sign up for a free Dropbox account from your computer.
  2. Then, download the free Dropbox app on your iPad.
  3. Log in to the Dropbox app on the iPad with your new account and click on the Photos icon in the lower left corner of the screen (second one from the left).
  4. Select "Enable Camera Upload" and "Only Wi-Fi." The upload process will begin for all existing photos and videos in the Camera Roll.

From now on, all future photos and videos taken by the iPad will automatically upload to the Dropbox folder. You can then download your photos from Dropbox to your computer by going tohttp://www.dropbox.com, logging in to your account, and downloading the photos and videos.

Hope this helps!

~Joe

Jul 10, 2014 8:39 PM in response to MeSwolf

It is very easy to backup iPhone data with the help of iPubsoft iPad iPhone iPod to Mac Transfer. With the help of comprehensive software you can easily recover data of your smart phone on your PC within few simple clicks. So, if iTunes fails to extract your data then third-party software could be best option for you. For More Information Visit:

How to transfer video from ipad air to mac ?

How do I transfer video from ipad to macbook pro

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.