Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

What is wrong with my Ipod charger?

Ok so I have an iPod 5 latest version and the problem is is that my charger won't work. The first time this happend was about 2 weeks ago. The problem was that when i plugged in my Ipod to charge it wouldn't charger or do anything, when i plugged it into my adapter the light on the adapter would turn off, but when i would unplug the charger it would turn back on. So i eventually bought a new charger and it started working fine for about a week and now it is doing the same thing as my other charger it just wouldn't work. Is there something wrong with my iPod that makes the charger do that, the adapter? I just really need hep with this please? Thanks

iOS 6.1.4, Product (red)

Posted on Sep 15, 2013 10:48 AM

3 replies

Sep 15, 2013 11:11 AM in response to Marlex1

Not Charge

- See:

iPod touch: Hardware troubleshooting

- Try another cable (yes again). Was the replacement from Apple? The cable is also covered by the one-year warranty.

- Try another charging source

- Inspect the dock connector on the iPod for bent or missing contacts, foreign material, corroded contacts, broken, missing or cracked plastic.

- Make an appointment at the Genius Bar of an Apple store.

Apple Retail Store - Genius Bar

What is wrong with my Ipod charger?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.