Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Is there a way to make a printable page?

I'm creating a book for teachers and would like to have certain pages be printable. Is this possible? Either make the page printable or have a odd in the book that can be downloaded and/or printable? Thanks!

Posted on Sep 15, 2013 3:09 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 15, 2013 3:24 PM

Either generate them as separate PDFs that you distribute alongside the ibook on your server (since you can't put them in it as separate objects), or show them how to take screenshots and print from Photos or make an app that replicates a teaching lab (non-trival disclaimer applies)...as I suspect you'll want more than just this one feature.

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 15, 2013 3:24 PM in response to donny

Either generate them as separate PDFs that you distribute alongside the ibook on your server (since you can't put them in it as separate objects), or show them how to take screenshots and print from Photos or make an app that replicates a teaching lab (non-trival disclaimer applies)...as I suspect you'll want more than just this one feature.

Is there a way to make a printable page?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.