Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Logic pro X echo?

I've used Garageband for a while now so i wanted to make a transition over to Logic. I've noticed that obviously it's different but i'm getting the hang of it. There's just one thing i want to know. Is there a way to have the set up of garageband's track echo in logic? and if not is there anyone who could teach me how to use echo for vocals in logic? thanks

iMac, OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.4)

Posted on Sep 15, 2013 7:53 PM

2 replies

Sep 16, 2013 5:37 AM in response to Bionic_CMG

Garageband has a dedicated bus for reverb, and another dedicated bus for echo. However, Garageband hides this complexity from the end user, in order to provide easy access to these effects.

Each channel can be partially routed to a bus, and the amount sent to the bus can be controlled with a tiny wheel.

If you create a Garageband project, and then open it in Logic X, then you can see that Bus 1 is Echo, and Bus 2 is Reverb.

If you click on the Setting button at the top of the Bus 1 or 2 channel strip, you'll find a plethora of "Spaces", "Imaging", and "Delay" presets, which can take you into new realms in terms of expanding your palette.User uploaded file

Logic pro X echo?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.