Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

season pass error!

I recently bought a season pass in SD on itunes store, I've been downloading the episodes as soon as they become available, only this time when I downloaded the latest episode, I was charged 1.99$ !! even though I already bought the whole season! and I had no problem downloading the other episodes.

Can you please help me?

Thanks.

OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.3)

Posted on Sep 16, 2013 12:26 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 18, 2013 7:12 AM

Hi AlAnoud AlAmeri,

I would suggest reporting the issue to iTunes by following this article:

How to report an issue with your iTunes Store, App Store, Mac App Store, or iBookstore purchase

http://support.apple.com/kb/ht1933

Take care,

- Ari

4 replies

Sep 18, 2013 8:00 AM in response to AlAnoud AlAmeri

I had this problem with It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia season 9. Everything on screen tells me that, yes I have purchased the entire series- the season pass button is greyed out and says PURCHASED and I have the SEASON ONLY extra- but now I have to buy the new episode extra.

When I purchased the entire series last week it was under £4. So they had the wrong price on there to start and now I've basically been told to suck it up and pay for the rest.

So a word of advice- NEVER BUY AN ENTIRE SERIES ON ITUNES. Buy individually when you can.

season pass error!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.