Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Tron iPod touch app is gone and I need to find it from someone who has it...

The app has been pulled from the store. I would like to know if anyone who reads this who has the dock and the app? And would be willing to contact me outside the forums so arrangements can be made to help me resolve this issue...

iPod touch

Posted on Sep 16, 2013 3:40 AM

20 replies

Mar 26, 2017 3:06 PM in response to Shaggyduooo

Bummer... I've tried YouTube to see if any subscriber was offering any link for the app, but I have no luck. Hopefully Disney can relaunch app. It would make sense since the TRON ride just openned in Shanghai. For now I tried reaching out to my friends on social media to ask if they downloaded the app, but deleted it. It would still be in their purchase history. But the monster staff should have the app in the history to promote their product. I don't see why they cannot share through dropbox or something...😐

Sep 16, 2013 11:10 AM in response to lllaass

Didn't have the chance to download when it was still up. And i understand the initial thought about only being able to get an app from a user account, but if you've pulled copies of your apps to a computer inside of iTunes, the files for those apps are available to be shifted from one computer to another. Believe me, I've done it..even if I could just locate the exact file name of the app...

Mar 12, 2014 7:54 AM in response to RelicIV

Starting when iOS 7 was released, Apple now allows downloading the last compatible version of some apps (iOS 4.2.1 and later only)

App Store: Downloading Older Versions of Apps on iOS - Apple Club

App Store: Install the latest compatible version of an app

You first have to download the non-compatible version on your computer. Then when you try to purchase the version on your iPod you will be offered a compatible version if one exists.

The above was started after this post was started.

Mar 26, 2014 11:04 PM in response to RelicIV

I'm sorry to say, no. I still haven't been able to track down a copy of the app. I've searched high and low to no avail. Because the Tron Killer App game was so popular (it is also not available anymore), trying to find links on the net for anything related to the words "Tron" and "app" that do not have to do with the game seems to be nearly impossible. I'm still hoping I stumble upon something, someday....

May 19, 2015 7:13 AM in response to Dévon

Devon, I just saw your message about having the app and keeping it available in your dropbox. I would appreciate if you could contact me directly so I may get your dropbox info and get the app from you. Reach me at *********.com if you get this.

If I manage to get a copy of this app (finally), you will be my new personal hero!

<E-mail Edited by Host>

Tron iPod touch app is gone and I need to find it from someone who has it...

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.