Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iPad has been hacked

My iPad has been hacked and resetting it does not work because iCloud back up has the virus. How do I correct this issue?

iPad 2, iOS 6.1.3

Posted on Sep 16, 2013 9:05 AM

2 replies

Nov 15, 2013 3:57 AM in response to Jason from CA

hi Jason, Apple are lying thru their teeth... my IPhone and IPad have both been hacked - notice how everyone says "unless it's been jail broken..." That's exactly what the hacker does, breaks the phone or pad remotely ( just needs phone number) and then basically controls your device remotely.

I don't have an answer yet I'm afraid, but the problem is bigger than anyone cares to admit!! be careful, the perpetrators can see everything you do, they can also turn on your cam, without the light coming on to indicate it ! Good luck

My iPad has been hacked

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.