Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i need to update a few apps and it keeps coming up with my card has been declined? and i have no other card

right, new to iphone and ive had this problem already, its saying i owe money which i just found out minutes ago, i cant update apps or nothing, im fed up with apple already and might have to go onto another mobile brand.

someone please help me or someone on the apple team fort this problem out before you lose me as a customer

regards.

iPhone 4, iOS 6.1.3

Posted on Sep 16, 2013 11:15 AM

1 reply

Sep 16, 2013 11:46 AM in response to shaks321

We are fellow users here on these forums.

What sort of card are you trying to use, debit or credit ? If it's a debit card then I don't think that they are still accepted as a valid payment method - they are not listed on this page and there have been a number of posts recently about them being declined

If it's a credit card then is it registered to exactly the same name and address (including format and spacing etc) that you have on your iTunes account, it was issued by a bank in your country and you are currently in that country ? If it is then you could check with the card issuer to see if it's them that are declining it, and if not then try contacting iTunes support and see if they know why it's being declined : http://www.apple.com/support/itunes/contact/ - click on Contact iTunes Store Support on the right-hand side of the page, then Account Management

If you don't have a credit card then are iTunes gift cards available in your country ?

i need to update a few apps and it keeps coming up with my card has been declined? and i have no other card

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.