Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i have used my apple tv for several years now, all of a sudden I cannot sign in, buy movies or rent, i have unplugged and plug everything more than 20 times now and still nothing goes, sign out of iTunes and now cannot even get back in...

I have used my apple tv for several years now, all of a sudden I cannot sign in, buy movies or rent, I have unplugged and plug everything more than 20 times now and still nothing goes, sign out of iTunes and now cannot even get back in... I have tried now all these things over several days and still just get the circle working, never able to get into the system. Please help!

AppleTV 2

Posted on Sep 16, 2013 1:02 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 18, 2013 6:56 AM

Hello teenago,

There may be an issue with your Apple TV's connection to the network.

Apple TV: Troubleshooting wireless connections

http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1595

Cheers,

Allen

3 replies

i have used my apple tv for several years now, all of a sudden I cannot sign in, buy movies or rent, i have unplugged and plug everything more than 20 times now and still nothing goes, sign out of iTunes and now cannot even get back in...

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.