Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I recover iCloud deleted notes?

I recently deleted a note from my iOS notes app, since I have previously enabled icloud backup for notes, the same note disappeared even from my iPad and even from my Mac, I had a lot of useful data there and now I am in a serious trouble. Is there anyway I can recover my note??? Please help!!!!

Posted on Sep 17, 2013 4:49 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 17, 2013 6:31 AM

Try these articles Julian > Recovering iCloud or MobileMe data from iTunes backups for an iOS device

And > iTunes: About iOS backups

3 replies

Nov 18, 2015 11:31 PM in response to julianjpg

Do you have ever backed up your iPhone data with iTunes before?

If you have iTunes backup files available, you can use FonePaw iPhone Data Recovery to have a try!

Your iTunes backup files will be detected as long as you open it on your computer. After that you can start scan your this backup and find your desired data, in the end, save those data to your computer.

How can I recover iCloud deleted notes?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.