Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my nano model synced on older itunes no longer recognized on my itunes, my nano model synced on older itunes no longer recognized on my itunes

my nano is not recognized anymore to sync last two itunes purchased after contacting apple and going to apple store.Heip

iPod nano, Windows 7, won;t sync itunes after recent itun

Posted on Sep 17, 2013 10:47 AM

2 replies

Sep 17, 2013 3:31 PM in response to dsparkman

With the latest iTunes, if the sidebar (along left side of window) is hidden, from the iTunes menu bar, under View, select Show Sidebar.

In the sidebar, the iPod should appear under DEVICES. Does it appear there?

If it does, the iPod is recognized. Select it there. The is a row of buttons near the top of the window, starting with Summary. Click on Music next to Summary. This is the iPod's Music screen, where you tell iTunes how to sync songs to your iPod, if you are using automatic syncing to load the iPod. Make sure your two new purchases are included in your selection on the Music screen. If you are using the manual method to load the iPod, do not set up the Music screen; just drag the new songs to the iPod in iTunes.

If the iPod does not appear in the sidebar, please post back.

my nano model synced on older itunes no longer recognized on my itunes, my nano model synced on older itunes no longer recognized on my itunes

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.