Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Text skewed

Why is the text "skewed" in my text box here ...

http://www.work-sat.com/Work-Sat/Sat_Skeds.html

See how the first letter of each line is off - like it is "super-script?" The phenomenon also

occurs elsewhere in some lines.

What have I done wrong??? It's just annoying.

Clint Bradford

User uploaded file

MacBook Pro, Mac OS X (10.6.8), 2006-era MBP.

Posted on Sep 17, 2013 6:57 PM

5 replies

Sep 18, 2013 12:48 AM in response to C F McBlob

That's odd, because I see it in both: when I click in the text and drag it to the Desktop I get an image called 'shapeimage_1.png'which exhibits the same issue when examined in GraphicConverter. This is the image:

User uploaded file

The two links in the top line aren't in the image but must be overlaid as text boxes (notice that they are slightly misplaced in your screenshots). You will notice that in his screenshots and this image the lines drop again at 'work it in "full' and below, which they don't in your screenshots.

If you click in the text and drag do you get the image or does it select text?

Sep 18, 2013 6:57 AM in response to clintbradford

OK - I solved it.

The image I uploaded here was a simple screen shot. The text is in a text box in iWeb. The box itself was "skewed" - I grabbed a corner and re-adjusted it to 0.0 degreees, and all cleaned up.

I surely do not remember grabbing a corner and creating this problem - but that's how it fixed itself.

THANK YOU for the input.

Clint Bradford

Text skewed

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.