Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

hello..i have purchaes iphone 5 from u.s it's a factory unlocked iphone 5 ..on may14th..it has warranty till may14th of 2014..and i came undia on july and after using the phone for imonth in india whaen i;m restoring th iphone 5 it doesn't restore and aft

hello..i have purchaes iphone 5 from u.s it's a factory unlocked iphone 5 ..on may14th..it has warranty till may14th of 2014..and i came idia on july and after using the phone for 1moh in india ,when i'm trying to restore it doesn't shows apple iphone menu..it displays the screen image of connect usb cable to restore itunes .and i tried times and it shows the error (-1)..when i have contacted apple the said bring the phone to us we will replace it with new one....now i can't go to u.s so please kindly help me..as soon as possible...please

iPhone 5, iOS 6.1.4

Posted on Sep 17, 2013 9:44 PM

There are no replies.

hello..i have purchaes iphone 5 from u.s it's a factory unlocked iphone 5 ..on may14th..it has warranty till may14th of 2014..and i came undia on july and after using the phone for imonth in india whaen i;m restoring th iphone 5 it doesn't restore and aft

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.