Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iTunes Radio Shuffle?

Hello- Just downloaded latest version of iTunes, added a bunch of stations. Works well.

But how do I shuffle ALL the different 'stations'? I want to listen to a mix of all the different stations I've created, not just one at a time. The radio stinks if I can only listed to one station at a time.

Thanks.

Posted on Sep 18, 2013 9:10 AM

12 replies

Sep 18, 2013 1:42 PM in response to mr.bill

Yup - I was hoping for the same thing, but it's definitely not a feature. I've also noticed that not all of the genre specific stations have the "tune this station" feature. I created a station and tuned it to discovery, and I am hearing "hits' as far as I'm concerned. It also played the same song twice in the last 1/2 hour.

The interface on the iPhone is really nice, but it's horrible on in iTunes.

Apple has lots of kinks to work out still.

Sep 18, 2013 3:20 PM in response to mr.bill

100% agree about the need to shuffle in iTunes Radio. I do that almost exclusively on Pandora. Can listen for hours and hours and not get tired. I've been listenting to my new artist generated radio and am strarting to tire of hearing the same style of music. I hope this will be an added feature if future updates.

Sep 19, 2013 11:58 PM in response to mr.bill

Since there's no "Shuffle" feature yet what I did was I created a "mix" station. Start with any song, artist, or genre. Then edit this new station. There you can add all the Songs, Artists, and Genres you want to hear in your "mix." You can even edit the name of the station.

Is it as easy as Pandora? No. But it's a workaround for now I guess.

iTunes Radio Shuffle?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.