Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I bought a lot at an auction and it contained an ipod shuffle. I'm not sure what gen it is. I plugged in headphones and really like a lot of the music. Much of it is live recordings of DC gogo music which I'm a fan of. Is there a way Can I back it up? Thx

I bought a lot at an auction in Crumpton Maryland and a dresser drawer contained an ipod shuffle. I'm not sure what gen it is. I plugged in headphones and really like a lot of the music. Much of it is live recordings of DC gogo music which I'm a fan of. Is there a way Can I back it up? When I plug it into my macbook pro the songs are all in grey tone (not bold). I tried looking thru options but can't seem to figure anything out that works.

Thanks for any help you can provide.

iPod shuffle, iOS 7, white, not sure what gen

Posted on Sep 18, 2013 11:57 AM

1 reply

I bought a lot at an auction and it contained an ipod shuffle. I'm not sure what gen it is. I plugged in headphones and really like a lot of the music. Much of it is live recordings of DC gogo music which I'm a fan of. Is there a way Can I back it up? Thx

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.