Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iTune home sharing quit working with Apple TV, after purchasing and turning on iMatch.

Home sharing was working great since the start. But after purchasing iTunes iMatch my Apple TV no longer recognizes my iTunes account on my computer. To explain a little more. iTunes iMatch really needs to be fixed, same problems going on since 2010! I got the 4001 Error, after a day of pulling my hair out I fixed issue. Next day when I turned on iTunes, it was the 4010 Error. With more time spent in forums, was able to fix it.

But now "Home sharing" doesn't work. I tried turning it off an on on the Apple TV. I went to preferences in iTunes turned it off an on. I've logged out of Apple ID and back in. I've reset my Apple TV. I've tried home sharing with PW and without PW. If re intered my ID. I tried to unplug apple TV for 5 min. I restarted computer. I even turned off iMatch and Genius and tried. I did everything listed above numerous times to no avail.

After all that, Apple TV still keeps telling me to make sure I have sharing turned on in iTunes.

Am I the only one with this issue? Am i in the right place to discuss this?

iMac, OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.3), iTunes 11.0.5

Posted on Sep 18, 2013 12:43 PM

There are no replies.

iTune home sharing quit working with Apple TV, after purchasing and turning on iMatch.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.