Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

"Could Not Activate iPhone" message. HELP

I am trying to restore my phone so I can download iOS 7. It says ''Could Not Activate iPhone because the activation server cannot be reached". Its been like this for about 30-45 minutes and I have tried everything on the Apple Support that they offer and nothing is working. When I try to access the iTunes Store on my Mac it says "We could not complete your iTunes Store request. The network connection was lost". But I have a connection... NEED HELP

iPhone 4S, iOS 6.1

Posted on Sep 18, 2013 12:49 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 18, 2013 12:58 PM

Same here, I'm sure its because the influx of people trying to get it but I would like an official answer and fix to this issue.

10 replies

Sep 18, 2013 2:52 PM in response to nickadams213

Thank god im not the only one, i did a master reset on my phone like 3 hours ago and its asking me to reactivate my phone. Ive tried doing it over wifi, i tried using cellular data. i thought i was going to have to get a new phone and im trying to aviod getting off my couch. Is there a time frame that says how long this is going to last or how long its going to take for people to be able to activate their phone without having to go through this crap.

"Could Not Activate iPhone" message. HELP

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.