Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

IOS 7 Unavailable at this time?

I downloaded the IOS 7 Update and when I click Install Now it gives me an error message of "Software Update Unavailable". Software Update is not available at this time. Try again later. I couldn't find anything online to make it install. ;.(

iPhone 5, iOS 7

Posted on Sep 18, 2013 1:16 PM

2 replies

Sep 18, 2013 1:59 PM in response to JungleTaxi Cabbie

Ok i kept clicking the INSTALL NOW button (literaly did 200 times) and I got the error I mentioned above 199 times... but things changed 5 min ago. It actually didn't give me the error message and started to install. So my advise for all out there is to keep pressing INSTALL NOW and if it gives you an error back out and try agian. Mine took 2hrs to finally go thru. It felt like it would never work but then.....

IOS 7 Unavailable at this time?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.