Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Our Podcast Icon is missing from iTunes - please help

Our podcast icon is missing from our Feed. Please can someone help us figure out what could be causing this.

Here is the URL to our Podcast Image

Here is the link to our Original Source Feed:

PODCAST: http://www.modtvnetwork.com/podcasts/modtv/modtv_podcast.xml

Here is the link to our Feedburner Feed:

feed://feeds.feedburner.com/modtv/podcast

Please can someone be in touch to let me know.

macbook pro, Mac OS X (10.4.10)

Posted on Sep 18, 2013 2:51 PM

3 replies

Sep 18, 2013 2:57 PM in response to krairmed130

The image is correctly referenced in the feed, is the correct dimensions and within the 500kB file size limit, so you've done your part correctly.

The iTunes Store can be flaky about images: it's not that unusual for a new image to take quite a long time to appear, or for an existing one to disappear for a time. I'm afraid there isn't really much you can do about it except wait for the Store to get its act together.

You could try emailing Support at podcasts 'at' apple.com but I'm afraid you are likely to get a form response telling you how to provide an image, which you already know.

Sep 18, 2013 3:00 PM in response to Roger Wilmut1

Hi Roger

Thank you so much for being in touch. Our Podcast is #1 in the Arts: Fashion/Beauty Veritcal and we're featured on the Hot List - so it's strange that our image has suddenly dissapparred. This is not new artwork. It's the same artwork we've had for over a year.

I'll take your advice and write them - I just wanted to be sure it wasn't soemthing wrong with our feed.

Thank you

Our Podcast Icon is missing from iTunes - please help

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.