Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

4s keeps restarting after IOS7

I upgraded my Iphone 4s from IOS6 to IOS7 just a few hours ago.

Right after that, it started restarting after a 5 minutes of use, or so.

Besides, when restarting it seems it does not go off as it should, because the screen abruptly shuts down.

What do i do? what's the problem?

God, I don't even have Apple's tech support in my country.

Thanks in advance.

iPhone 4S, iOS 7

Posted on Sep 18, 2013 3:16 PM

4 replies

Oct 10, 2013 12:36 PM in response to jhkemmerly

I updated the ios to the 7.02 I think it is and it hasn't done it since but it did reset on its own like twice before the update now I'm keeping an eye on my power loss I let it drain all the way it seems to be helping. Also did a reset holding down the home button along with the top power button together until the apple logo appears then releasing them it'll do a soft reset to the unit it helps do not perform it often however. The ios 7 overall isn't working for me miss my old operating system.

Oct 28, 2013 12:18 PM in response to GonzaHL

My phone just shutdown and restarted itself twice back to back. I still haven't found a solution and a restore isn't in the picture I don't want to loose all my data. Although I might be able to use iCloud but it's a hassle. I want a solution. I had 5% battery life and the second time it shutdown it says to charge the battery this is unacceptable.

4s keeps restarting after IOS7

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.