Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iOS 7 notification center

Hi,

Just updated to iOS 7, but I don't have anything in the notification center. I see in pictures online that you can get calendar notifications, weather, etc in it but mine does not show anything. In settings > notification center, under "today view", I don't have "reminders" or "calendar day view" or anything else, only "today summary" and "next destination". How do I get these things to appear in the notification center?

Thanks.

iPhone 5, iOS 7

Posted on Sep 18, 2013 5:57 PM

14 replies

Sep 19, 2013 5:35 AM in response to bchen8341

I am having the same issues with my iPhone5, new update to ios7 last night. Tried the reset, and it did not work. Just a Date, and empty calendar in the swipe down Notifications center. I have everything marked as on in the settings, and location services turned on as well. The only other thing I can get is stocks. No weather, events or anything else...

Sep 19, 2013 10:46 AM in response to bchen8341

I was having the same problem. Funny bit for me is rebooting didn't seem to work (I say "seem" because it's hard to remember exactly what I have done among all the flipping of tiny green settings toggles since updating).

I did just stumble upon Settings > General > Accessibility > Bold Text on. This forced a restart and the Notifications Center started working along with the toggles appearing for Settings > Notification Center > Today View.

So, I'd say try rebooting and, if nothing happens, try the Bold Text route, then just turn it off again afterward if you like really skinny Helvetica.

iOS 7 notification center

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.