Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Purchased Apps not Showing iOS 7

Hey Everyone,

I just updated to iOS 7 on my iPhone 5 and iPad 4 and all of that went smoothly.

When I go into the App store to redownload my apps and look under purchased there is nothing there.

If I go to an app that I know I have purchased before it pops up saying I already purchased and I can redownload it for free.

I have tried logging back in and out and cant bring up my purchase history.

Is anyone else having this issue?

iPhone 5, iOS 7

Posted on Sep 18, 2013 7:42 PM

67 replies

Sep 18, 2013 9:27 PM in response to Alesoreus Primus

I agree, that'll work in most cases. Just not as convenient. I also just have a weird situation.. I bought Infinity blade 3 earlier today, had to do a phone restore, and the game ended up not getting synced to my computer. Normally i could just go to the game in the appstore and see "install" or go to the purchased section and find it there, but now all i get is an empty purchased section and another $6.99 followed with "buy" in the appstore (which i am not willing to take a risk on). Not sure if it's a bug or indeed another factor of server overload

Sep 18, 2013 9:42 PM in response to Longey

Yeah I have tried

-signing in and out

-closing the app store from multitasking and signing in and out

-erase contents and settings

-signing in and out and just reset settings

-DFU restore

The only way I have been able to make it show is to NOT sign in during the setup of the device then sign in on the app store once you iPad is ready to use. BUT if you download a new app (random free one) its not added to the list of apps in Purchased section so its not updating as you go.

The purchases are there cause if you log in through iTunes on your PC/MAC and view purchases they are all upto date just not showing in the app store.

Sep 20, 2013 5:44 PM in response to Longey

SOLUTION GUYS: Close your itunes and app store apps, then log out of your itunes/app store from settings. After that, Go back to app store app and click the updates icon on the bottom right. It will give you the option to log in to view your purchases. Log in and they should appear.

Ps. It worked for me. It should work for most people.

iPhone 5s

Purchased Apps not Showing iOS 7

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.