Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Find My Phone Password Conundrum

I recently downloaded ios7 but wanted to restore my iphone to a previous backup. However, a week ago I updated both my username and password information. After restoring the iphone, the previous iCloud username information was prompting me with a password that no longer is connected with the account listed. I decided to try to delete the iCloud account from the phone but it prompted me again to turn off Find My Phone which apparently cannot be turned off without the same nonexistant information. Right now I am sitting in recovery mode and waiting for ios7 to download AGAIN so that i can hopefully restore from a different backup. However, the possibility still exists that it will not have the updated info. Is there some way to get out of find my phone and delete the iCloud account without inputting my bunk username and password info to do so? I would rather not change my username and password AGAIN to match the old username and password if I can avoid it.

iPhone 4S, iOS 7

Posted on Sep 18, 2013 8:24 PM

There are no replies.

Find My Phone Password Conundrum

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.