Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I just downloaded iTunes 11.1 and my iTunes Radio is not working. HELP!

I just downloaded iTunes 11.1 and my iTunes Radio is not working. When I go to play a station it says "We could not complete your iTunes Store request. You are not authorized to access the requested resource. There was an error in the iTunes Store. Please try again later."

MacBook Pro, Mac OS X (10.7.4)

Posted on Sep 18, 2013 8:55 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 18, 2013 9:18 PM

I got it to work! I signed out and then back in with my Apple ID on the iTunes Store in iTunes.

13 replies

Sep 19, 2013 2:47 PM in response to patricia312

I restarted and was authorized but still wasnt working. ....the I focused after a while on the "you are not authorized" phrase and thought I better check the credit card info I have with iTunes store and discovered my out of date billing address.

Once I updated the billing address to match the most recent credit card billing address, the iTunes radio started working.....at least that worked for me. Maybe that will help for some people.

Sep 24, 2013 3:01 PM in response to iksolver

I believe there is still a glitch. Every time I open iTunes to listen to the Radio I have to follow this procedure. It's similar to another issue where every time I open iTunes, I'm prompted to sign in just to listen to my library. The fix is to sign out when I open iTunes. This is actually a comical situation regarding signing in and out. According to the menu item "Sign Out" is always available. Sometimes you must sign in to sign out and other times you might need to sign out to sign in. Lol

I just downloaded iTunes 11.1 and my iTunes Radio is not working. HELP!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.