Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do we turn off list of updated apps in iOS 7 App Store?

In previous version of iOS, after you updated apps in the App Store, the Updates tab in the App Store would go blank until there were more updates. But now, the Updates tab shows a list of apps that were updated and it sorts by date. Anytime I go in there, it makes it look like there are a bunch of updates to install. Is there a way to turn this off so that it only shows apps that need updating, not the apps that have been updated already?

iPhone 4S, iOS 7

Posted on Sep 18, 2013 8:57 PM

4 replies

Sep 18, 2013 9:04 PM in response to bobbyco57

I guess I've personally never needed to know when I updated an app or to have a list of apps I've updated. Wouldn't this be a problem in the future when you have years of updates to scroll through? It just seems like that would unnecessarily increase the load time of the Updates tab. It would still be nice to have an option to turn that off or at least make it a collapsible menu item or something.

I could see where it might come in handy if you have the automatic app updates turned on, but I have that turned off since I like to see what changes an app is making before I install it, so I don't need that turned on since I manually update my apps.

How do we turn off list of updated apps in iOS 7 App Store?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.