Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have the latest iTunes version (11.1) but when I first downloaded version 11, I switched to have it back to version 10. Now I want to switch it back to the default format of version 11, does anyone know how I can do that?

It'd be great if someone could help me out!

MacBook Pro with Retina display, iOS 7

Posted on Sep 18, 2013 11:09 PM

3 replies

Sep 19, 2013 12:23 AM in response to faithc11

Hi,

I do not follow your question. If you have iTunes 11.1 you have latest version which you need for iOS 7.

Are you talking about iTunes 11.0.1 which was the original version of iTunes 11.

If you mean that you want iTunes 11.1, you should go to App Store > updates on your computer and download update from there. Alternatively, you can download from apple support site.

Jim

I have the latest iTunes version (11.1) but when I first downloaded version 11, I switched to have it back to version 10. Now I want to switch it back to the default format of version 11, does anyone know how I can do that?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.