Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

IOS 7 Instagram Failure

i recently updated to ios 7 on 9/18/13. the os itself is amazing. all my apps work fine except instagram. i have no problem logging into instagram. the problem is that the content wont load on the home screen. the refresh icon just keeps spinning and spinning. when i try to access my likes, i get this error message:{"status":"fail","message":"login_required"} when im already logged in. i went through all troubleshooting steps from uninstalling/installing to wi-fi and cellular data on together to boost signal. none of this worked for me. anyone else have this problem?

iPhone 5, iOS 7

Posted on Sep 19, 2013 12:11 AM

29 replies

Sep 20, 2013 6:19 AM in response to dantalones

I have this same problem. Someone please help. We have uninstalled Instagram, then reinstalled, rebooted our iPad, etc. Nothing seems to work. All other apps seem to work fine except Instagram. We just loaded OS 7 on September 20. This is one of the main apps we use and really want it to work.

I also find that Instagram has no where to submit problem. They make it really hard to report this bug.

IOS 7 Instagram Failure

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.