Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why is iTunes Radio not available in Ireland?

I am a die hard apple fan. Not to brag but in my house there are 2 iPhone 5's - and I'll be getting the new iPhone 5s when it becomes available - 2 ipod touch's, an iPad, 2 3rd gen Apple TV's, an iMac and a MacBook Pro 17". That said, I am getting sick and tired of Ireland being left out or behind the UK. Aplle have two European bases in Ireland and they say that there isn't a big enough population for an Apple Store, fair enough I suppose but I suspect that the real reason is that if they did open one here it would impact on the Mobile Phone companies stores and the authorised dealers. This means that we cant order iPhones from the apple store nor can we purchase gift certificates because they are only redeemable in an Apple Store so, my nearest one is in London! Also, eventhough we are spitting distance from the UK, we never get allocated with new iPhone's on the first day of release. That really bugs me. Now, after all the hype about iTunes Radio, we aren't included for it either! Why not?

iOS 7

Posted on Sep 19, 2013 1:50 AM

4 replies

Oct 25, 2013 3:03 AM in response to TonyIE

There's still not an Apple Store within the ROI. The Belfast store is part of Apple UK. Which is a disgrace if you consider that Apple is happily using the ROI as their European Headquarters along with the tax insentives. The least they can do is open a couple of Apple Stores and put us into front row when it comes to new releases.

Jan 19, 2014 2:22 PM in response to eltoten

Completely agrees. It's a disgrace they don't have an apple store in Dublin

And at least cork should have one as there euro hq is there. There's one in Belfast. So you can't say it's down to population as Dublin is bigger. It's an absolute disgrace. I hope apple are reading this. I have no Genius Bar nothing. Disgrace.

Why is iTunes Radio not available in Ireland?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.