Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Since I installed iOS 7 my iPhone has been showing Invalid SIM. Any way to solve this?

I installed the iOS 7 update last night and since the phone rebooted after install it has had the message Invalid SIM

I've tried checking the SIM and resetting network settings. Anyone had a similar problem? Got a solution?

iPhone 4S, iOS 7

Posted on Sep 19, 2013 2:48 AM

4 replies

Sep 21, 2013 6:14 AM in response to RickyT22

I also had 'invalid sim' when i upgraded to IOS7. My phone is almost two years old and worked fine with the sim until now. I upgraded the IOS in my ipad mini first and that worked fine. I rang my provider Orange/EE and after trying various resets and restores they said they will send me a new sim to see if that works. I'm about to go on a short trip so this problem is a real pain as can't make or receive calls or texts using it. I suggest you ask for a new sim too, but i am yet to see if that fixes it.

Since I installed iOS 7 my iPhone has been showing Invalid SIM. Any way to solve this?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.