Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iOS 7 Charge 100% issue

Hello, Everyone know when iPhone Charged (iOS 6) 100% The Charge icone Like this image

User uploaded file

But when the Battery full Charge , The icon Like this image :

User uploaded file

But Now in iOS 7 The battery level icon stay like this

User uploaded file

Not full Charge, I am stay it for 2 hours !!! but the icon not changed !!!

Please help.

iPhone 4S, iOS 5.1, iMessage & FaceTime

Posted on Sep 19, 2013 5:04 AM

23 replies

Sep 24, 2013 7:23 AM in response to paulcb

Leave your phone plugged in for a week and then come back here and say "you can charge the vast majority of consumer devices whenever you want for as long as you want". If that were true, the devcies would not be hot the entire time they are plugged in. Next, people will say heat does not degrade electronic circuit boards.

While it is completely safe to leave things plugged in, it does not beenfit your device in anyway. It's 2013, most people know that electronics biggest threat to longevity is heat. Charge it, and disconnect the charging source. The amount of disinformation in here is incredible.

Sep 24, 2013 7:32 AM in response to BenTrovato

I leave my 4S plugged in every night for at least 8 hours and much of the day and it never gets hot. Same with the other three 4S's and the iPad2 in my house. Sometimes my iPad stays plugged in for days at a time. It also never gets hot. Same with my laptops and my bluetooth headphones.

If yours gets hot, then you have other issues. You're right... The amount of disinformation in here is incredible.

iOS 7 Charge 100% issue

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.