4 Replies Latest reply: Sep 30, 2013 10:56 PM by AnaMusic
Doctorate1973 Level 1 Level 1

How do I get a list of my video titles instead of icons in IO7?

iMac, OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.3)
  • hot_spur Level 4 Level 4
    expertise.notebooks
    Notebooks

I noticed this last night. iOS7 shows only the preview icon - no title.

• joelirwin Level 1 Level 1

Quite a few discussions with this topic.  It appears on ios 7, if the type is movie, you get icon with no text (the first video frame seems like to me).  If the type is home movie, you get text (but I don't see any icon or frame.  Sure wish there was a way to get icon and text from mp4s I create myself without creating 'album art' just for the iphone (I am a professional videographer).  I will now probably have to look for a 3rd party app to use instead.

• AnotherMattB Level 1 Level 1

I have a ton of videos for reference and training purposes.  I embedded keywords in all the titles because the player in iOS 6 had zero organizational capabilities.  What a shock to find the player is now worse than zero.  For all of Apple's talk of "user experience," they fail to consider the user with more than ten videos in their library. 

I paid a few hundred bucks more for maxed-out memory on the iPad, just to carry my video library with me. 

Is Apple using agile... Here is a user story: I want to organize my video library because I have a large number of videos.

• AnaMusic Level 9 Level 9

Have you sent Feedback to Apple about this... If not you should.

http://www.apple.com/feedback/