Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to make all day events appear in Notification Center on iOS 7

I wanted to know if others were having difficulties getting All Day Events appear in the Notification Center in iOS 7.

Currently my Calendar in the notification center will show events that are at certain times, but they will not display All Day Events.

By the way, all of these calendar events are synced through Microsoft Office. They worked great in iOS 6.

Thanks!

-Cale

iPhone 5, iOS 7

Posted on Sep 19, 2013 7:06 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 19, 2013 7:09 AM

At this time it doesn't seem that this can be done. Been pointing folks to http://feedback.apple.com If you wouldn't mind dropping them a line, the more they hear it, the more likely it is to be fixed.

6 replies

Sep 22, 2013 3:37 AM in response to caleums

Same thing here. Some people pointed out that all-day events are showing up in their notification center, but that seems only to be the case for birthdays. I've tried it myself on my iPhone 4 and it worked for birthdays but not for any other all-day events. As caleums suggests, I'm going to post this in the apple feedback forum as well, as should everyone of you. In its current state, notification center is not at all a helpful feature in my opinion.

Greeting from Germany.

How to make all day events appear in Notification Center on iOS 7

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.