Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iTunes Store and App Store issues on iPhone 4S after iOS 7 Update

I have a few issues on my iPhone 4S after upgrading to iOS 7 yesterday:

1. iTunes Store: when I open iTunes on my phone, it goes to a blank white screen, however, it has the "Music, Movies, TV Shows, Search, and More" tabs at the bottom, but nothing loads. Just a blank screen...

User uploaded file

2. App Store: when I try to "Update All" of my apps with the available updates, a message comes up that says the terms and services of iTunes Store have changed and I need to read and agree to the new terms. After scrolling through 54 pages, there is no "AGREE" button to click. The "Send to my email" button for the new terms is also not working. I can however update the apps one by one.

Is anyone else experiencing this? Verizon iPhone 4S

iPhone 4S, iOS 7

Posted on Sep 19, 2013 7:22 AM

14 replies

Sep 20, 2013 6:59 PM in response to N.Benjamin

I couldn't get the store to load and, when I tried to make a purchase in the app store, it wouldn't give me the "accept" button for the terms & conditions. After trying the usual turning it off, closing apps, etc., I did a hard reset (off & home buttons) and it solved everything. Thought that I would tell everyone to try that first, before undoing all of their settings.

Sep 22, 2013 6:30 PM in response to N.Benjamin

I am having a similar issue.I have an Iphone 4s and I have tried to reset, I have logged out and back in, and I have reset several times. Each time I have lost all settings and I am starting to regret ever updating.The Itunes store works, but each time I reset, the search icon works for a few minutes the quits. I have set the cookies to all 3 different settings but to no avail.I guess if I want to search something on the Itunes store, I'm going to have to reset each time.I should have just stayed with the old IOS

iTunes Store and App Store issues on iPhone 4S after iOS 7 Update

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.