Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

IOS 7: Activation Error

Hello everyone,

I updated my iphone 4 to IOS 7 this morning, it was downloaded and installed pretty quick and it was working fine, i had too much junk on the phone so i decided to reset the phone "clear all data and setting"

Since then, the phone has been stuck on activation process.

Everytime i choose my WiFi and click next i get "Activation Error" "Activation request could not be completed, please retry activation later"

It has been 6 hours since i've been trying to activate it and ive been click "try again" button repeatly, also error connecting to Itunes via USB.

Even downgraded to 6.1.3 and same problem.

I can't get pass the activation.

its been too long and im starting to get really annoyed.

any solution PLEASE:(( im in desperate need

iPhone 4, iOS 7

Posted on Sep 19, 2013 7:47 AM

5 replies

Sep 19, 2013 1:52 PM in response to Sameezy

I'm having the same issue!! UGGGGG!!!!!!

Had to restore my phone after trying to upgrade to the new IOS. Claled support, had me restore again and still getting that stupid error. Tried everything, restarting the phone, dowloading iTumes again, Restoring everything.. I need my phone and I can't use it. THIS *****!!!

On iTunes :

YOUR REQUEST COULDN'T BE PROCESSSED.

We're sorry, but there was an errer processing your request. Please try again later.

On phone:

Activation Server is Unavalable try again later

OMG!!!! THIS IS SOOOO FRUSTRATING!!! I've been trying since 5am also!! All Support had to say what Yes, due to the high volume, the Server is just crammed, but keep trying and you might get lucky!

I am so over it!!!

HELP ANYONE!!!

IOS 7: Activation Error

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.